Crazy Catch, the Ultimate Rebound net, this year scooped “Most Innovative Product” at the Sports Trade Awards 2014 as voted by the UK Sports Trade (Read More) We might be biased but we think the Crazy Catch is a truly amazing product and so here is our top 5 reasons why Crazy Catch is in a league of its own this Christmas…
- It’s totally INSANE – The quality of the Crazy Catch range is what sets it apart from other rebound nets on the market AND we have our unique patented INSANE net technology. To cut a long story short a sheep farmer in New Zealand who invented Crazy Catch discovered that when 2 sheets of netting overlap that a ball rebounds at all different, crazy angles. This is what makes the Crazy Catch so different and means it really tests your reactions and speed whilst being super fun! There is the SANE side too which is great for repetition training or if you don’t want so much craziness.
- It’s versatile – The number of uses for Crazy Catch is endless. Its suitable for all ages and abilities and pretty much any sport that requires reactions… more on that later! The adjustable bar means you can alter the angle and its lightweight and portable so you can easily move it around in training sessions.
- It will improve your game, whatever your sport – Crazy Catch is used and loved by many top international athletes and professional teams including the England Cricket Team, St Georges Park, England Netball, Olympic Silver medallist Nathan Robertson, Maddie Hinch and the GB men’s and women’s Hockey teams and various premiership Rugby sides. We have tons of ideas and drill suggestions on our You Tube channel so for inspiration do take a look. The few benefits that the product will provide would include faster reactions, increased speed and agility, first touch and control in sports like football and hockey, hand eye co-ordination and catching skills in cricket.
- The hidden benefits – There are a couple of hidden benefits too as pointed out by some leading sports professionals and academics. Firstly leading eye specialist have been using Crazy Catch to improve and train vision performance. The eye is a powerful muscle which needs to be trained like any other one as outlined by the work of Dr Zoe Wimshurst. Using the Crazy Catch is great for improving peripheral vision which in turn helps you to see more in the game. Its the small improvements that at the top level can make all the difference – plus its great for injury rehab and keeping your mind active. We also supply Crazy Catch to a number of schools, its a great way to teach kids how to catch and develop their physical literacy skills. (See our new Millfield video)
- The fun factor – Crazy Catch is also a great product for the home and encourages kids to be outside playing. It really does provide hours of fun! Plus the Crazy Catch comes with an activity pack and stopwatch so you can do the one minute challenge and lots of other fun games which are great to play with your friends and family.
Buying Advice – If you play Cricket or Hockey we recommend the Crazy Catch Classic range, but if you prefer sports like football and netball, the Double Troubles would be best for you – these have larger netting on one side so even with a larger ball there is still a totally INSANE rebound.(Which is the right Crazy Catch for me?)
Crazy Catch is available to buy in time for Christmas from a number of leading sports equipment retailers… take a look online now!